Pelicourt inceased its share in Cub Energy
Cub Energy Inc. (“Cub” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: KUB) announced today that its largest shareholder, Pelicourt Limited (“Pelicourt”), has informed the Company it has acquired additional common shares of Cub on the open market. Cub’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Mikhail Afendikov, owns a 31% of Pelicourt, and Cub’s Senior Advisor, Robert J. Bensh, owns a 7% interest in Pelicourt, and is Managing Director of Pelicourt.
Pelicourt currently owns 123.3 million common shares of Cub representing approximately 39.5% of the issued and outstanding common shares of the Company. Of the Pelicourt holdings, Mr. Afendikov controls 38.2 million common shares of Cub representing approximately 12.2% of the Company’s issued and outstanding common shares. Through his interest in Pelicourt, Mr. Bensh controls 8.6 million common shares of Cub, representing approximately 2.8% of the Company’s issued and outstanding common shares.
Pelicourt has advised Cub that it intends to acquire additional common shares for investment purposes. The common shares will be acquired through the facilities of the TSX Venture Exchange. Pelicourt has indicated that they will review their holdings from time to time and that they may increase or decrease their position as future circumstances may dictate.
- Bulgaria offers Azerbaijan ‘a package’ of energy projects
- India, Korea plan $10 billion energy park in Iran
- Largest field discovered in UK North Sea for 10 years approved for development
- South Africa says interested in LNG, GTL projects in Iran
- Canada’s energy regulator orders Spectra Energy to clean up practices
- Pertamina, ExxonMobil to invest $2.056 bil in Indonesian gas fields
- Iran can hit 1 million bpd mark ‘in 3 months’
- Weekly analytical report: August 24 - 30, 2015
In this issue: - What impact did restoration of oil prices have; - How do assessments of Russian economy prospectives differ; - What for does Gazprom continue to produce ideas of new infrastructure projects; - Who benefits from delay in gas talks of Ukraine and the EU; - What obstacles appear in the way to creation of gas market in Ukraine; - How is Ukrainian government looking for solution to gas supply challenge; - How is preparation for the heating season proceeding; - How is deoligarchization proceeding; - How should privatization process of energy projects change.