Pelicourt inceased its share in Cub Energy
Cub Energy Inc. (“Cub” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: KUB) announced today that its largest shareholder, Pelicourt Limited (“Pelicourt”), has informed the Company it has acquired additional common shares of Cub on the open market. Cub’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Mikhail Afendikov, owns a 31% of Pelicourt, and Cub’s Senior Advisor, Robert J. Bensh, owns a 7% interest in Pelicourt, and is Managing Director of Pelicourt.
Pelicourt currently owns 123.3 million common shares of Cub representing approximately 39.5% of the issued and outstanding common shares of the Company. Of the Pelicourt holdings, Mr. Afendikov controls 38.2 million common shares of Cub representing approximately 12.2% of the Company’s issued and outstanding common shares. Through his interest in Pelicourt, Mr. Bensh controls 8.6 million common shares of Cub, representing approximately 2.8% of the Company’s issued and outstanding common shares.
Pelicourt has advised Cub that it intends to acquire additional common shares for investment purposes. The common shares will be acquired through the facilities of the TSX Venture Exchange. Pelicourt has indicated that they will review their holdings from time to time and that they may increase or decrease their position as future circumstances may dictate.
- Russia derails gas talks - "Minister is busy"
- CNOOC reports first deepwater gas discovery in South China Sea
- Parliamentarians call for establishment of an Energy Community Parliamentary Assembly
- Egypt to generate 8 GW from solar, wind energy
- Halliburton to explore natural gas reserves in Turkey
- German renewables sector urged to step up investments
- Spanish Energy Minister: 'Spain Could Be the Solution' for Europe's Gas Woes
- Weekly analytical report: September 8 - 14, 2014
In this issue: - How do new sanctions against Russia deepen contradictions within the EU; - How effective was the Russian "gas blockade"; - How could the new appointments at the European Commission affect the EU energy security policy; - What Ukraine does for the optimal passage of winter; - What changes in the energy markets were launched by Ukraine; - Why does Ukrainian oil market weakly react to the decline of world prices.