Pelicourt inceased its share in Cub Energy
Cub Energy Inc. (“Cub” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: KUB) announced today that its largest shareholder, Pelicourt Limited (“Pelicourt”), has informed the Company it has acquired additional common shares of Cub on the open market. Cub’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Mikhail Afendikov, owns a 31% of Pelicourt, and Cub’s Senior Advisor, Robert J. Bensh, owns a 7% interest in Pelicourt, and is Managing Director of Pelicourt.
Pelicourt currently owns 123.3 million common shares of Cub representing approximately 39.5% of the issued and outstanding common shares of the Company. Of the Pelicourt holdings, Mr. Afendikov controls 38.2 million common shares of Cub representing approximately 12.2% of the Company’s issued and outstanding common shares. Through his interest in Pelicourt, Mr. Bensh controls 8.6 million common shares of Cub, representing approximately 2.8% of the Company’s issued and outstanding common shares.
Pelicourt has advised Cub that it intends to acquire additional common shares for investment purposes. The common shares will be acquired through the facilities of the TSX Venture Exchange. Pelicourt has indicated that they will review their holdings from time to time and that they may increase or decrease their position as future circumstances may dictate.
- No talks yet on gas hub at border with Bulgaria, Turkey’s ambassador says
- Putin to send more gas to Turkey, no comment on price
- OPEC should not base decisions on pricing out US shale oil production: Kuwaiti analyst
- Europe’s very clear signal is there will be no gas crisis in Bulgaria: Deputy PM
- China plans major slowdown of new coal-to-gas projects in bid to cut emissions
- New York state bans fracking for natural gas
- Norwegian oil production down 5 percent
- Weekly analytical report: December 8 - 14, 2014
In this issue: - What tactics on the South Stream closure have chose the EU and Russia; - Will Ukraine secure policy of gas supply diversification against the background of Russian imports restoration; - Why they are critisizing the initiatives of Ukrainian government on the gas market; - What options are considered to solve the coal and electricity supply crisis; - What investigations in Ukrainian energy sphere are conducted; - What ideas on energy efficiency are offered to officials.